Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bookstore by May

I went to the Auntie's bookstore in my Reading class. I went there before with my host family, so I knew the store. I didn't look around slowly before, so I was looking forward to going there. I like this store because this store is antique, and I love bookstores! There are a lot of books, so I didn't know which book is interesting, but every one of those books looked interesting. I wanted to buy Harry Potter in English, and I bought it! After buying the book, we went to a coffee shop next to the bookstore, and we had a drink. I drank hot chocolate, and I ate shortbread. It is recommend by Pamela. It was delicious! I like it! I'm satisfied. I could look around slowly this time because we had enough time to visit there. When I go there again, I want to collect Harry Potter. It was a nice visit.

No comments: