On Saturday, it was a fine day!! I went downtown to see the St. Patrick’s Day parade with my two friends of same group member at MFWI. I saw many people at there. I had never seen so many people in downtown, and I saw American festival first time. I don’t have any green clothes, so Nicole drew a four-leaved clover with green pen on my hand. When we arrived, there were many people who were wearing green clothes. Some of them had green hair. I was surprised. In the parade, I saw same cheerleaders, many donkeys, horses, many cars and people walking in the parade who gave some candy to the children who were watching. I was excited!! I thought I had never seen so much green on one day. This festival is very nice!! I was lucky to see it.Recently I watched “The devil wear PLADA”. The movie was very good!!When I watched this movie, I thought about choices in my life. I can make my own choices. I should do the things that I really want to do. I want to find my dream.
This weekend, I was shopping. On Sunday I went to Valley Mall with my friends by school bus. Then I bought some clothes, accessories and sandal. I could enjoy shopping!! When I went Downtown on Saturday, also I bought a spring cloth. I like shopping. I felt I want to go to Kobe and I want to go shopping in there. I thought I want to know what is it popular fashion in Japan. But I like also American shops!!
No comments:
Post a Comment