Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Usual Campus Life

Saturday was Saint Patrick’s Day. Some of our group members went downtown to see a parade, but I didn’t go, because I wanted to sleep longer. I got up at 10:00 a.m. It was late, so I didn’t have breakfast at the Commons. I had breakfast in the dormitory. I ate some chocolate, ice cream, and drank some juice. Then I tried to do my homework, but I didn't feel like doing it, so I decided to clean my room. First, I used some cleaner. Then I made my bed. Lastly, I tidied my desk and put on three duck ornaments. I also hung three posters in my room. Two posters were about Pirates of the Caribbean movie posters. Another one was of my favorite band Linkin Park. After cleaning, I did nothing, and I went back to bed. Today was a little boring.

On Sunday, in the afternoon, I went to the library to watch a DVD. I watched Edward Scissor Hands. Edward was a kind of android, but he was incomplete. His hands were like scissors. The doctor whom made him died before he was complete. He looked strange, but he was very pure and kind. In addition, he had exceptional talent. He made arts from trees and ice. It was very beautiful. When I finished watching the DVD, I felt sad. The ending was not happy, but I came to like this movie more. In the evening, I played volleyball with my friends. I like volleyball, but I am not good at playing it. The ball was not full of air, so my arms were sore when I hit it, but we enjoyed playing volleyball.

On Tuesday, I went to Ellen’s office hour with my friends. Ellen is kind and calm. She likes reading books. She especially likes mystery. I like it, too. She has two dogs and two cats. She gets up early every day, because she walks the dogs every morning. I asked which she likes better her dogs or cats. She answered She couldn’t choose. I like cats rather than dogs, because I feel good a cat when I hold it in my arms. We enjoyed talking about dogs and cats.

These for spending time in my dormitory, in the library, outside, and office hour is part of my normal day at MFWI, so my usual campus life is almost enjoyable.

No comments: