Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nice Shopping

I went to the Valley Mall last Sunday with my friends. It was the second time for me. The first time, I went there was during my homestay. The Valley Mall is very big and has many shops.
It was a very fun time. I bought many goods, for example, a puzzle, some clothes, CDs and a postcard. I like them.

I like the clothes I bought the best. I bought a long t-shirt and a sweater. The long t-shirt was very simple and color is gray. I bought it immediately when I saw it at GAP. In Japan, there are many GAP shops, but they are very expensive, so I don't buy clothes there in Japan. When I came to America and went to GAP, I was very surprised at the cost. Everything is very cheap. I wanted to buy a some baby clothes for my nephew as a souvenir, but I couldn't find any. I was very sad. I decided to go to another GAP shop in downtown. At the Valley Mall, I also bought bracelet there. It was very cool, but when I put it on at my house, I noticed that was too big. I was very downcast. The sweaterI bought was also very cheap. I'm good at finding cheap clothes. I like sales. I often buy clothes on sale in Japan, so when I find sale's tag, I buy it immediately. I want to buy more inexpensive clothes and jewery in America.

At the Valley Mall, I also bought a puzzle and two CDs. I had not bought a puzzle since I was child. I liked puzzles in the past, but recently I have not done any puzzles. It was a hershey's puzzle and it looks very retrospective. I like retro design, so I' m going to decorate my room when I will go back in retro style. I'm looking forward to doing it. I also bought CDs of Green Day and Reggar 2004 best collection. They were very good. I always listen to them. I wanted to buy Beetles or Carpenters because their songs are used to study English, but I didn't buy theseCDs now. Next time, I'm going to buy these CDs.

Something was surprised me. One was that the Coach bags were in a place where we can touch them. In Japan, all bags are placed in the window, so if we want to touch and see, we must ask the clerk. They were very cheaper than Japan, so I decided to buy bag or watch for me. I'm looking forward to buying them in the future.

The Valley Mall was a very interesting place and I've never got tired when I was there. On this day, I spent too much money. I must save for East coast trip. If I have a chance to go there again, I want to.

No comments: