Friday, May 9, 2008

My R.A.





May 4 was crazy day for my R.A, Jenny. We had very big event on this day. Blooms Day is important event for Spokane people. Of course, I joined this event. However Jenny had to attended her graduation ceremony after that event. That was very crazy schedule. I walked that marathon from beginning to end, but she run from beginning to end, moreover she run twice that course. I cannot believe it. And she attended her graduation ceremony after that. If I were she, I cannot do it. She is a tough, interesting, cute and kind girl. April 30 was her birthday, so we planed a surprised party at May 5 for her. I had some plan at this day, so this day was crazy day for me. At first, I met my pen pals in conversation class, next I attended a rehearsal for Awards ceremony after class, after that I prepared for that party. I run so much with my pen pals and I danced very hard,so when began the party, I was very tired. However, I could get over fatigue easily when I saw Jenny's surprised and pleased face. She looked pleased the presents and special dinner. We felt very happy. We were enjoyed that party. And we took many pictures which are my treasure. I will go back to Japan about two weeks later. I mean, I will graduate from MFWI. Also, Jenny graduated from her university. So, this period is special for us. Jenny made many time to spent with us in spite of she was a very busy student. She always encourages us. I glad to came here because I met her. I would like to come back to Spokane to meet her again in the future. These days, spent with Jenny are my treasure.

No comments: