Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Sunday☆

Today was pizza party with my homemates and my RA's friends. My RA'name is Sherry and Laurel.They were very kind for us, because they came home for us and they ordered pizza for us! We ate teriyaki and paparoncino. When I first saw American pizza, I was very surprised, because American pizza was very big!! In America, pizza is about four time the size of that Japanese pizza. Rora said this size is usually. It was interesting for me. Pizza was very delicious. I imagined that pizza is American taste more, but I thought pizza match Japanese. I don't know kind of pizza in America, so I thought I want to know kind of pizza in America.

My RA is twin. Her name is Rora.They are similar to face and voice very much. We were surprised it. Rora is student now,so she go to school to study for elementary school. She like children, and she said I want to improve young people and teach to study for children. I thought she is very smart, because I don't think improve young people!

We promised to hold ice cream party! I like icec ream very much, so I'm looking forward to holding ice cream party. Thanks to them,we could have a nice time! I could have chance to spake in English. I want to meet my RA's friends again!!

No comments: