When I was wearing a sweater from my favorite soccer team, he talked to me for the first time. I introduced myself to him, and told him about my favorute soccer team. We talked only a few times like this, but when I met him the next time, he called my name smoothly. He spoke yo many students, so I was very surprised he remembered me. I was so happy. I thought he was very intelligent, and tried hard to remember our names.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
My depressed mind
We had a special announcement from Peter last Tuesday. Before he spoke I didn't know what he was going to say, so I listened to his speech with a light feeling. When his speech started, I couldn't understand it, but there was a buzz among students in commons about it. Soon I understood the inportance. Peter will leave MFWI. The announcement made me so sad, because I like Peter. (Probably everyone likes Peter.)
When I was wearing a sweater from my favorite soccer team, he talked to me for the first time. I introduced myself to him, and told him about my favorute soccer team. We talked only a few times like this, but when I met him the next time, he called my name smoothly. He spoke yo many students, so I was very surprised he remembered me. I was so happy. I thought he was very intelligent, and tried hard to remember our names.
We made a poster for him and wrote a thank you card to him in tutorial, because we wanted to express our heart of thanks. We put our presents secretly in his office. I didn't hear about his reaction, but I hope he will be pleased. I respect him, because he is always smiling. I was cheered by his smile. We spent short time with Peter, but I will never forget him
When I was wearing a sweater from my favorite soccer team, he talked to me for the first time. I introduced myself to him, and told him about my favorute soccer team. We talked only a few times like this, but when I met him the next time, he called my name smoothly. He spoke yo many students, so I was very surprised he remembered me. I was so happy. I thought he was very intelligent, and tried hard to remember our names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment