Saturday, April 26, 2008

Coffee House by Shihori

My group went to my RA's favorite coffee shop. This coffee shop also has live performances. Before watching the performance, we ordered drinks. I ordered 'Italian soda'. This is a kind of cream soda. On the top, there is cream and on the bottom there is syrup. It was very good. There are many kinds of drinks there. After that, we watched the live performance. Today three different bands played. I didn't like the first band, but the second band was very cool and powerful. The audience enjoyed listening to their music better than that of the first band. All of performers were enthusiastic. After their performance, we talked with them a little. They seem perform not only in Spokane, but also around the United States. I want them to be more famous because their songs are very energetic. For me, the last band was the craziest. The performance was violent so that I felt scared. However, the song about mothers was good. Recently, I miss my mother a little, so I remembered the time when I spent time with my mother. This song made me warm. When we left, they let us stand on the stage, and they took pictures with us. I was surprised, but I was glad very much. I had never been to such a place in Japan, so I was excited from start to last. Thank you, band groups! ☆

No comments: