I went to home stay this weekend. I had a good time and memories. Last time, I could not go to home stay, because I had a fever. It made me very sad. However my host family invited us again. I could spend time very happily. My host family took us a lot of place. We went to supermarket, restaurant, cold stone,and downtown. These were all fun. Staying at home is also fun, because I could experience American life too much. It was so interesting. I watched DVD with sitting big sofa. I liked it. Sometimes I could not understand what the host family said. It makes me little sad, but it will be good chance to improve my English skill.I found many culture observations. There are many difference points between America and Japan. Almost American people wear the shoes in the house. I was confusing. To be frank I prefer take off the shoes in the house. Maybe it is one of culture shock. I thought American family often eats out more than Japanese. And at night each family made dinner oneself. I was surprised at this.
On Sunday we went to church. I could saw religion by myself. It was good opportunity for me. I thought that I would like to know about America and American history more. I would never forget these days and I will get in touch with my host family for long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment