The East Coast trip was very fun! I had a wonderful experience. We visited Boston and Washington D.C. I like both cities. There was beautiful scene in both cities. It was fantastic weather, so I could be relax. We visited many memorials and historical places. There were all new for me and I was so impressed by them.
On first day, we couldn't arrive in Boston because there was air port trouble. We planned to leave at 7:30, so we got on the plane and I was sleeping until the plane took off, bu
t the plane didn't took off, because the computer in the plane was broken. so we had to get off the plane. About 2 hours later, finally, we could leave, but we couldn't go to Boston on this day because there was no plane to go to Boston that day, so we stayed in Minneapolis. Then, trouble happened again! We couldn't get our luggage, because it was the problem of security, so North West Airlines gave small package of toiletries and clothes to us. We arrived at the hotel at 1:30 a.m finally. However, we had to get up at 5:00 a.m to go to Boston. It was a long day but there wasn't enough time to sleep. Next day, we arrived in Boston, and then we started our tour. It was very hard but all Travel Group 4 members didn't mind this happening, so I didn't feel pain at all.
I like the Quincy Market. It was in Boston. We went there on 3rd day. There were many street vendors, shops and restaurants. I didn't eat a lobster roll because I didn't know that lobster is famous there, but I heard from my friends it was a little expensive but taste was good!! After lunch, I went shopping and some street vendors to buy souvenirs. I bought some clothes. One thing I bought was like a dress. It's very colorful and cool. I like it. The smell in the Quincy Market was unique. It comes from mud and it is not so good, but I thought it was unique, so it's OK. The nicest place for me is Washington D.C. If I watched the street in D.C, I wouldn't get tired. The street is beautiful and fashionable. They are standardized in same color or brick. There are many important building in D.C and we could see almost all the buildings. I have watched some of them, so I was very excited!! I like the Capital building. It was bigger than my imagination. I took many pictures in front of the Nation's capitol. There are many cherry trees in Spring in D.C. I go to see cherry trees in Spring in Japan, so I have been sad because I can't see them this year but there are many beautiful cherry trees in D.C, so I was happy to see them.
This trio was about one week long and the schedule was very busy, so it was hard but I enjoyed very much. This trip is one of the best memories for me in America.
On first day, we couldn't arrive in Boston because there was air port trouble. We planned to leave at 7:30, so we got on the plane and I was sleeping until the plane took off, bu
t the plane didn't took off, because the computer in the plane was broken. so we had to get off the plane. About 2 hours later, finally, we could leave, but we couldn't go to Boston on this day because there was no plane to go to Boston that day, so we stayed in Minneapolis. Then, trouble happened again! We couldn't get our luggage, because it was the problem of security, so North West Airlines gave small package of toiletries and clothes to us. We arrived at the hotel at 1:30 a.m finally. However, we had to get up at 5:00 a.m to go to Boston. It was a long day but there wasn't enough time to sleep. Next day, we arrived in Boston, and then we started our tour. It was very hard but all Travel Group 4 members didn't mind this happening, so I didn't feel pain at all.I like the Quincy Market. It was in Boston. We went there on 3rd day. There were many street vendors, shops and restaurants. I didn't eat a lobster roll because I didn't know that lobster is famous there, but I heard from my friends it was a little expensive but taste was good!! After lunch, I went shopping and some street vendors to buy souvenirs. I bought some clothes. One thing I bought was like a dress. It's very colorful and cool. I like it. The smell in the Quincy Market was unique. It comes from mud and it is not so good, but I thought it was unique, so it's OK. The nicest place for me is Washington D.C. If I watched the street in D.C, I wouldn't get tired. The street is beautiful and fashionable. They are standardized in same color or brick. There are many important building in D.C and we could see almost all the buildings. I have watched some of them, so I was very excited!! I like the Capital building. It was bigger than my imagination. I took many pictures in front of the Nation's capitol. There are many cherry trees in Spring in D.C. I go to see cherry trees in Spring in Japan, so I have been sad because I can't see them this year but there are many beautiful cherry trees in D.C, so I was happy to see them.
This trio was about one week long and the schedule was very busy, so it was hard but I enjoyed very much. This trip is one of the best memories for me in America.
No comments:
Post a Comment