Friday, March 21, 2008
Seattle Trip
It was the first day of the Seattle trip. I went to Safeco Field original Starbucks coffee and Westlake center . Safeco Field has a very large ground and I mistook step on the grass. Nobody saw it. Original Starbucks coffee's shop was so small, so I couldn't move to anywhere. And I bought a tumbler which is not original, but I thought it is original tumbler. Westlake center had Daiso Japan and I bought a HAPPY TURN at there that is a snack. At dinner, I ate food in McDonalds with Hiroko and Misaki are group member. I ordered a chicken burger and its size was about the same as Japanese McDonalds, but the price was lower. We talked about own high school during the dinner. It was so fun. After dinner, we went to a hotel named COURTYARD Marriott. The room was very beautiful and large. I didn't think that the hotel was so clean. It was very comfortable and I thought I wanted to be there all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment