
Last weekend, the Seattle trip was very exciting for me. On Friday, I left MFWI by bus at 7:00 a.m. We stopped on the way to Seattle at the famous Columbia River and took pictures there. Then we went to North Bend to eat lunch. Next, we went to the Mariners baseball stadium. Ichiro was very famous also in America, so I was surprised. I didn't like Ichiro very much, but after I went there, I like him very much now. Then we went to the original Starbucks to buy a tumbler, but I bought two mugs. There were many MFWI students. Then we went shopping at Westlake Mall in downtown Seattle. There were many kinds of shops, also brand shops. The town was very beautiful and pretty! I bought a wallet at COACH. I was glad to get it. Finally, I bought noodles for dinner. They were very good, and I liked them. Then we took the bus and went to the hotel.
On Saturday, I woke up at 5:30a.m. It was too early for me. I went to Olympia, and saw the capitol. It was very beautiful. Then we ate hamburger for lunch. It was big, but it was delicious. Today was the tour, so we toured the Tacoma Art Museum and visited the Washington state History Museum. We saw glass. It was very beautiful and creative! In the evening, we took a ferry across Elliot Bay to Tillicum Village on Blake Island. I ate very delicious salmon! Especially the soy sauce on this was very good because the taste was like Japanese food! I also ate chocolate bread. It wasn't too sweet, so it was good. After dinner, we watched Native American history dances. I felt a little scared because they put on masks, and their movements were peculiar,but it was very interesting for me. I thought I learned a little Native American history. When we came back to take the ferry, we saw the very beautiful night view of Seattle. It was very cold, but the view was wonderful!
On sunday, we went to the University of Washington, and we walked through their beautiful campus. There were very beautiful bushes and pretty buildings. We were very excited there, and I felt there is as if "Hogwarts". I wanted to spend my student life at such a beautiful campus. Next, we ate brunch at the sky view level of the Space Needle. It was very delicious and beautiful, so I had a very good time there. After brunch, we went up to the top of the Space Needle. It was a nice view! We saw the Cascade Mountains and Olympic Mountains. Then we went to Pike Place Market for shopping. It was like a booth. It was interesting for me, but I bought only coffee at Starbucks because i didn't have enough money. I liked it. I drank it on the nice grass with my friends. We took it easy there. At last, we took the bus and came home to MFWI. In short, the trip was very tight, and I was very tired, but I had a very good time, and I felt happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment