Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Seattle trip by Saki
I went to Seattle last weekend. The weekend was very exciting for me. We stop at the famous Columbia River. It is the second largest river in Washington. My host father made a dam in the river. It is the biggest dam, and one of the largest dams in the world. I’m surprised at the size of this river. It was so big and the edge is very dangerous, but the view was great and beautiful!! Next, we went the Port of Seattle to learn about Washington State trade. Then I learned that Kobe has been a good trading partner about 40 years. We trade TVs, apples, TV games, high-tech, and airplanes. Next, we went to Safeco Field. It is the home of the Seattle Mariners baseball team. We took a tour here. I was very excited! It was because I love baseball and Ichiro. I could sit on his seat. I wanted to lie down on the grass, but I couldn’t step on the grass. It was because the field is real grass, so I couldn’t do it, but I really enjoyed here. I had a great experience. I bought a lot of things, and the next day, I wore the Ichiro T-shirt and earrings. Everyone saw me, but it’s OK! It was because I stayed in Seattle and I love him! It has become one of my good memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment