Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Precious Days


Next week, I'll have nice and precious days in Seattle. On Friday, I'll be excited when the bus leaves MFWI I'll talk with my friends about Friday's plan, and then I'll sleep. I'm going to be awakend by my friend when we stop at the famous Columbia River, and we'll say "very beautiful!" We'll also say that when we see the Cascade Mountains. During the lunch, we'll talk about the view from the bus. I'm looking forward to going to Safeco Field. I'm disappointed not to watch a Mariners baseball game, but I'll be careful to save money. After we arrive at Hotel, I'll be curious about it, but I'll go to bed soon because I'll be tired.
On the next day, my roommate and I will be busy because we'll not wake up early, but we'll have breakfast on time. First, I'll be suprised in the Tacoma Art Museum because there will be a lot of beautiful art. Second, I'll learn new things in the Washington State History Museum. I'll not be able to understand all of the things there because the explanation will be written in English, but it'll improve my English skill, I think. Then I'm looking forward to talking a ferry and eating delicious salmon. I'll see a beautiful ocean and night view from the ferry, and I'll be satisfied with the taste of salmon.
In the morning of the last day, I'll be sad because I'll think the good time is almost finished, but I'll decide to enjoy enojoy the day. First, I want to talk with some native Americans when walking through the Univercity of Washington. I'll think about the difference between the Campus and MWU. I believe the brunch at the Space Needle is delicous, so I'll always smile during the brunch, and I'll be moved by the view from there. I'll talk with my fiends about Puget Sound, the Cascade Mountains and the Olympic Mountains because we learned about them these in Am. Studies. In conclusion, when we return to MFWI, I'll be tired and feel sad, but I'll have had a lot of precious memories with snacks for the trip home and many gifts.

No comments: