Monday, March 10, 2008
My host family★
On Saturday, I went to my host family's house with my RA and my friends. Their house is distant from here. It took about 2 hours. We went to there by van. It was a hard trip but very fun! My host family is my RA's grandma and grandpa. When we arrived there, they hugged everyone. I was very happy. They have a dog. Her name is Buffy. She is very cute and friendly. I like her a lot. The grandma made lunch for us. It was chicken, potatoes, salad and ham. The food was were very nice! Soon we were complete full. After lunch, we watched TOY STORY. They have a lot of DVDs. Also, we ate cheese cake, chocolate cake and pumpkin pie. These were very delicious,too! After that, we went to the Columbia river. It was beautiful and large! I was impressed with the view.We took a lot of pictures and returned home. We gave them Japanese souvenirs. They looked pleased. After that, grandma gave us many soft toys and cookies. She is very kind! At 6 o'clock, we had to go back to school. They hugged everyone again. I was very sad. I like them a lot . I spend good time on Saturday and I look forward to homestay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment