I went to Dowmtown and Northtown on Saturday at afternoon with my housemates and my RA for the first time. I was looking forward to going Downtown and Northtown many days before my favorite brands are so there! I decided to buy a jacket and bag at American eagle, so I wanted to go to Downtown Northtown soon.
First, we went to Northtown. In Northtown, my fiends and I ate some Japanese food, because we missed Japanese food. I ordered Yakisoba. It was very delicious to us. We looked for my favorite brand, and I bought a jacket and a bag together with my friend. I enjoyed shopping very much, and I want to use it soon!
Next, we went to Downtown. I like Downtown better than Northtown, because Downtown felt like American to me, and there are my favorite shop in Downtown. I bought a cloth, so it's very cute☆ I'm going to wear this cloth when I go to Seattle. Thanks to RA, we had a nice time!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment