Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter! by May

I went to homestay again. I was looking forward to homestay. At first, we made Easter eggs. I didn't know anything about Easter before I came here, so it was my first Easter. We colored many eggs and painted eggs. Their children experience Easter for the first time, too, so they looked like they were having fun. After that, we made three types of pizza. We really enjoyed making it. The flavor was so delicious! After dinner, we went to watch an ice hockey game. During our first home stay weekend, we watched it, and we liked it. We didn't expect we could go there again, so we were very happy! The Spokane Chiefs won, so we were happier! The next day, we went to Vickie's parent's house. Vickie is our host mother. Her parents are a host family, too. Their host daughters are Momona and Shiho, our classmates in Japan. We had an Easter party together. The house was full of friends and neighbors, so we enjoyed Easter. We had a good time with our host family again. Happy Easter day!

No comments: