Today I had a good time because I went to the Bing Crosby theater in writing class. The theater is in downtown, Spokane. I was looking forward to going to the theater because I like musicals. In the theater's lobby, there were many elementary school children. This made me happy because they were very cute. We saw "The Little Mermaid". I could see well because my seat was in the front on the second floor. On the first floor, the hall was full of children. Because the show beginning, my friends and I took pictures because we were so excited.
When the play began, the actors attracted me, I was especially moved by Ariel's singing. Her voice was beautiful, clear and gentle. The other mermaids were also cute and good at singing. Then the seaweeds were cute too though they were inconspicuous. The heavies were unique. One of the limbs performance evoked a laugh. In addition, the voice of the octopus was cool. Eric who was Ariel's boyfriend at the end of the story was charming. I think he looks a bit Orlando Bloom. However I don't know that is sure.
I was little sad and had regret because I couldn't often hear and understand their dialogues. When most of the audience laughed, I didn't understand why they were laughing. But sometimes I could understand. Though their acting helped me to understand, I wanted to be able to listen to all of their dialogues in English. I would like to see this show again because I enjoyed the theater very much. I hope to be able to understand all of their dialogues next time. In addition, if most of the audience laugh, I'd like to laugh with them in the future.
When the play began, the actors attracted me, I was especially moved by Ariel's singing. Her voice was beautiful, clear and gentle. The other mermaids were also cute and good at singing. Then the seaweeds were cute too though they were inconspicuous. The heavies were unique. One of the limbs performance evoked a laugh. In addition, the voice of the octopus was cool. Eric who was Ariel's boyfriend at the end of the story was charming. I think he looks a bit Orlando Bloom. However I don't know that is sure.
I was little sad and had regret because I couldn't often hear and understand their dialogues. When most of the audience laughed, I didn't understand why they were laughing. But sometimes I could understand. Though their acting helped me to understand, I wanted to be able to listen to all of their dialogues in English. I would like to see this show again because I enjoyed the theater very much. I hope to be able to understand all of their dialogues next time. In addition, if most of the audience laugh, I'd like to laugh with them in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment