Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Enjoyable Shopping

I went downtown to shop with my group members and RA because today we had the orientation. I bought three lipsticks at the store called Bath & Body Works. I haven't known the shop name though the shop is famous. There are many kinds of lip creams, bottles of oil, cakes of soap and bottles of cream etc at the store. I was happy because the store was perfumed with flowers and fruits. I want to buy some bottles of body cream and some cakes of soap when I go there next time.

After this, I went to some clothing stores too. I was a little bit sad because I couldn't buy any clothes. The reason was because the store did not have my size though I wanted to buy somethings. However, I may buy clothes like this soon because I will go to North Town next week. I hope that there are clothes like this and clothes which fit me well at North Town. I would like to buy some cheap and cute accessories, a calendar and postcards. I especially want to buy some postcards because I'd like to write to my family and my friends. Also I'd like to buy a birthday card because I'd like to send my mother. I should not spend too much money on buying many things. I'm going to be careful not to buy too many things!

No comments: