Monday, February 25, 2008

Danielle

Danielle








February 17 sunday. My RA's friend, Danielle, stayed in Clarke tonight. I was looking forward to this day, but, I had to do a lot of homework, so, I have to finish my homework until Danielle came to Clarke. I did get up, and I went to commons soon. I went back , I did homework. Maybe, everyone did homework I think. The day was a very quiet Sunday. I finished homework at about 4:00. After, my friends came. So, we enjoy played UNO with all 3rd floor members. I love UNO. We went to commons at 5:30. Danielle came to Clarke when I went home. I was very happy. But, RA's Nikki and Danielle went to eat dinner. So, I went to the bath. Nikki and Danielle went home. But, thir went to bath. I can't talk with Danielle, so, I prepared for tomorrow's school. It's my sleep preparation OK!! We spended a good time at tonight. I slept with Danielle in my bed. And I talked with her in my bed until sleeping, too. she speak Japanese very well. She goes to MWU March 31.She studies exchange abroad. I'm very sad. I love Danielle.

No comments: