Friday, May 4, 2007

Interesting Circus

I went to see the circus last Saturday. When I was a child, I went to some circuses but after I grew up, I didn’t go to circuses, so I was looking forward to this circus. The cost was only $10! I was very surprised and happy. However, I had a fever from Friday night but I wanted to see the circus so I went there anyway. When I arrived at the hall, I saw some clowns. My friend and I took a picture with them. Before the circus began, I bought some cotton candy. It was pink and very soft. It was sweet and delicious. I liked it very much. In the hall, there were a lot of food stands. They had cracked ice and popcorn and balloons and so on. I enjoyed the atmosphere before the circus began.

After the show began, I gazed intently at it. I forgot about my fever. First, some poodles showed up. They performed many things. One dog walked using only his back paws. The other dogs danced using only their back paws. They were very cute and their performances were wonderful! After that three pigs appeared. They rolled a tank using their front paws. I had never seen pigs performing something, so I was surprised. Then a baby pig appeared. It was very pretty. It ran around a man. I was excited about the performances. Next three elephants and two elephant handlers appeared. The elephants were very big. They obeyed the elephant handlers. The elephants were very smart. I enjoyed the animal’s performances very much.

During the intermission, I could see a pig and some elephants, so I took some pictures. My friends rode on an elephant! They looked happy. Some children had something painted on their faces. Some were spider man. Some were cats. The face painting was interesting for me. After act 2 began, a man and a woman and a clown appeared. The clown was flexible, so two people moved the clown’s feet in many ways. I was surprised but it was very interesting for me. I enjoyed act 2 also.

The circus was wonderful. I was excited! I had a fever but I enjoyed the circus very much. I was happy to see it. I want to see a circus again.

No comments: