This Tuesday, we had host family match-up and I attend it. My host family was decided late so I and my roommate were worried. In addition, I’ve never done home stay and I couldn’t speak and understand English very well, so I was very nervous and tensed up before I met our host family.
When we were waiting for our host family at the table in Commons main hall, our RA showed our host family to students. I was very nervous when I was waiting for our host family. Then, our host family came to us and we first met each other. There are 3 people in our host family, father, mother and one daughter. They have been married for 3 years old. They will have a second daughter next year. Our host parents have lived in Japan as missionaries so they can speak Japanese a little. I was relieved to hear that. They have been a Host Family twice but it was many years ago and they are a MFWI Host Family for the first time. Then, they told us that they loved Japanese and Japanese culture so they decided to be a Host Family. I was glad to hear that. We talked a lot and had dinner together. The dinner was more luxurious than usual and it was very delicious. I thought the desserts were very good because there were many fruits and many cakes. We liked sweets very much so we took them a lot. My host family also liked sweets so they ate a second helping.
Our host family was very kind so I liked them very much at once. We'll do home stay this weekend but I thought I can’t wait. Now, I’m looking forward very much to my home stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment