When I arrived at the Valley Mall, I thought it was very large mall. I was surprised! So I decided to move around quickly. There were a lot of shops; especially many clothes shops in the Valley Mall. First, I went to clothes shops only, for example, Aeropostale, Wet Seal, and Rave etc. Many shops were having a sale, Rave was especially having a final sale, so I could buy the clothes at half price. However, I didn’t know first about that so I was very happy and excited to hear that. I bought 2 T-shirts there. Then I bought 3 tank tops in Aeropostale. I also bought a belt for my cousin and a cloth for me in Maurices. Then I went to jewelry shops like Icing, Claire’s. In there, I can buy jewelry reasonable so I love them. I bought 3 earrings there. I was absorbed in shopping.When I was riding the bus to go back MFWI, I got very hungry, because I ate nothing there. I bought just a carbonated drink at the dispenser. I was really absorbed in shopping so I didn’t feel hungry during I was shopping and I didn’t have enough time to eat anything. I heard very delicious doughnut shop in the Valley Mall so I thought I don’t fail to go there next time.
It was busy Sunday but very fun! I'm going to wear the clothes that I bought today this summer in Japan. The Valley Mall was large but I could look around there easily and there were many shops in Valley Mall so I came to like there very much. Next time is last chance that we can go there so, I’ m going to go there without fail. I’m looking forward to going there again!
No comments:
Post a Comment