Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My new family

I had home stay this weekend. I had a very good time. Before we went to their house, I felt anxious about the home stay. My host family is so kind, so I could relax. Their house is very pretty. I want to live in such a house in the future. My host mother and host father are a very nice couple! I yearn for them and I want to become like them. During home stay, I wanted to meet my real family. During my home stay I always saw family love. I felt a little homesick. However, I’m happy that I could have a new family. I hope I can go there again.

At my host family’s house, I made three slices of pizza with my host mother and roommate for dinner. This was the first time for me to cook. The taste was cheese and olives and mushrooms. I liked the taste!! It was very exciting. I thought when I go back to Japan, I want to cook a pizza for my mother. The next day, I and my roommate cooked Japanese food for them. It was “Okonomiyaki”. My host family said to us it was delicious!! I’m love so, too. We were very happy.

On the last day when we had to say “good-bye”, I missed my host family. One of the children was Elaina. She threw herself into my arms many times. She is seven years old. She is so cute. I didn’t want to leave their house. When I hugged my host mother, I felt as if I leave my real mother. Also I felt lonely and cried at the parting. I hope I can meet them again.

No comments: